Monday 16 November 2009

Monday 16th November

 

Well, what a hectic week here at Magpie headquarters! I shant go into the ins and outs of what has happened this week, as I'm sure it's not very interesting to read!

We've had a fantastic response to Magpie, with some excellent applications, lovely messages and lots of support from everyone! Special thanks to our twitter followers or spreading the word!
I was very surprised when I started getting emails from people who had read about us in the Evening News on Saturday night! There have been a few people who contacted me yesterday to say that they wouldn't be able to get their applications in until today, so in the interest of fairness I have extended the deadline until today! However, I won't be sending out any new applications. So, if you requested an application pack and thought you'd missed out please send in your applications quickly!


A full vendor list will be announced on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment